It should first, ed of course, be stated that the views of Aaron in this strip do not represent those of the creators of this comic.
We miss ComicsAlliance very much. It was a great one-stop shop for what was going on in comics at any given time, covering a broader variety of material than many of its peers and featuring writing that was easily miles above the rest. I’ve known many of the people there for years now and seeing them get the rug pulled out from under them by a content head who wants to create the next Martha Stewart Omnimedia more than anything else hurt. They’re smart; they’ll land on their feet. They’re good people.
And, for some reason or another, they let us in on the fun for a while. Here are some strips I did with Sandra Lanz featuring the cast from this comic over there.
- How To Pre-Order Comic Books (And Why)
- How To Discuss Comic Book Movies
- Why You Should Get Your Comics Graded
- What To Do With Your Old Comic Books
- Dealing With The New DC Universe
- How To Avoid “Con Crud”
- Bringing Lapsed Fans Back To Comic Books